center cb login

10 months 5 days ago #334319 by DICIDE
Replied by DICIDE on topic center cb login
Hello krileon,

I tried it, it just doesn't work! The module is centered, only the profile picture is not!
I also have to test whether the Override.css reacts at all according to your instructions:
www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy
written that the style changes on the profile page looks like the example at:
www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

No, for me the style on the profile side remains white and not black.
I did it exactly like in the example:
.cb_template .cbCanvasLayout .cbCanvasLayoutBottom {
background-color: black;
border color: black;

even if I write it differently:
.cb_template .cbCanvasLayout .cbCanvasLayoutBottom {
background-color: #000;
border-color: #000;

the profile side remains white

I suspect that the Helix-Ultimate Template directly overwrites the Override.css. I suspect there are problems with the Helix Ultimate Template!
I'll have to look for another template, probably!

Back to the profile picture in the login module
As I said, the module has centered itself but not the profile picture.
I also tried to center it with Override.css but it doesn't work!
The Override.css is simply not accepted. It's probably because of the Helix Ultimate Template

Do you also think that it is because of the Helix Ultimate Template?

Best regards
Jens

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 5 days ago #334321 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic center cb login
Sorry, I cannot help you any further. We do not provide coding assistance outside of simple examples which we exclusively do for our subscribers. You'll need to figure out what CSS you need yourself or consider hiring someone to help you style it however you're needing.

You don't edit overide.css directly. This is all built into the UI. Simply edit CBs default template in CB > Plugin Management and add your CSS to the Overrides tab as my blog posts shows. It does not guarantee your CSS is going to work or even be valid that's entirely for you to figure out as you need to provide valid CSS with whatever styles are needed to be applied. It's simply a means of outputting custom CSS and nothing more. For example none of your CSS provided above has closing brackets so it's not valid CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn