Urgent Community buider 1.3.1 questions help

13 years 3 months ago #150320 by jawas
Bonjour

je vais commencer par les mauvaises nouvelles pour mon site, j'ai acheter community builder docs , mais les docs ne sont pas traduite , je cherche sur google pas trouver j'ai poster chez eux pas de réponses , voici mes soucis pour cb :

- comment trouver la traduction des plugins suivants. mur, et Livre d'or Blog en français ou comment les traduire ?

- comment bien regler la messagerie priver et avoir le petit 1 qui s'affiche quand il y a 1 message reçu et prévenir la personne pas mail ?

merci

- comment mettre certains onglets dans le menu et bien organiser la présentation.?
    capture image
espace.modemradio.fr/Capture-cb-presentation.PNG

- j'ai un soucis sur le site en bas de page il affiche ceci sur cb comment l'enlever ?

espace.modemradio.fr/Capture-cb-presentation-a-enlever.PNG
voila pour cb , merci

Maintenant de façon général que pensez vous de la présentation ? y a t il des erreurs css ?
Mon template est ja_t3_bank
pourquoi le ajax ne fonctionne pas ? je ne comprend pas ?

quand je met la mise a jour du framework t3 il enleve modifie l'aspect de mon site pourquoi ?

j'ai du faire un truc encore qu il ne fallait pas faire lol désolé de m'en remettre encore à la communauté pour toutes ces interrogations , mais je cherche et ne trouve pas !

merci
seb

le site c'est mieux www.modemradio.com

Post edited by: jawas, at: 2011/01/07 16:45

Post edited by: jawas, at: 2011/01/07 16:49

Post edited by: jawas, at: 2011/01/07 16:50

Post edited by: jawas, at: 2011/01/07 16:51

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150350 by krileon

I'll start with the bad news for my site, I buy builder community docs, but the docs are not translated

CBs primary language is English. We don't provide documentation in other languages. I recommend using translation tools such as Google translate to translate it to your language.

- How to find the translation of the following plugins. wall, and Guestbook Blog in French or how to translate?

You need to adjust the language strings within the cbteamplugins language file. Language file paths can be found within the documentation or by searching the forums.

- How to adjust the private courier and have the little one that appears when there is a received message and prevent the person not mail?

Don't understand what you mean by this. The notification within the login module when a private message is received? You can hide/remove/adjust this within the CB login module. You can change the image within CBs template image files. Path can be found within the documentation.

- how to put some tabs in the menu and well organized presentation.?

The menu can't be added to with tabs, but you can setup a tab to display as an Overlib or something of the sort by editing the tab in Tab Management and changing its display.

- I have trouble on the site at the bottom of the page it displays this on cb how to remove it?

You have translation debugging enabled. Please see CB configuration on the integration tab.

Now so general that you think of the presentation? there has t he errors css?
My template is ja_t3_bank
why ajax is not working? I do not understand?

Ajax email and username checking are not working. Please ensure you're using CBs registration page and review your browser error console to ensure there is no fatal JS errors.

when I put the update of the framework is removed t3 change the look of my website why?

Don't understand what you mean by this.

Please understand the primary support and community is English speaking. I recommend translating with Google or other means if you do not speak English for a speedy response.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn