[SOLVED] Enabling SEF users can not log in on front end

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #150371 by Lobo3433
I have searched the forums came across several articles but none that I found were for CB 1.3.1. Please bear with me but with Joomla's core SEF enabled users are not able to log in using the CD Login module but if they click on the profile link they can log in. If I disable Joomla's core SEF then they can log in find from the front page. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled CB that did not help I have tried changing templates using one of the Joomla core templates problem still happens. Any feed back or help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Lobo3433

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150504 by krileon
How are you configuring SEF? Have you properly enabled and configured htaccess? I could not duplicate your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150669 by Lobo3433
I seem to have resolved the issue seems the mandatory menu link for community builder and the CB Login module have to similarly be named so they work right together which I didnt think was the issue but on a whim I recreated both and now it seems to be working so for the time being this is resolved

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn