13 years 3 months ago #150397 by dimkasta
Logging out does not work on J 1.6 was created by dimkasta
I am hitting log out on the module and nothing happens. The page just refreshes

Thanks for your consideration.

Post edited by: dimkasta, at: 2011/01/09 05:19

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150403 by rdemaat
Replied by rdemaat on topic Re:Logging out does not work on J 1.6
Which version of Joomla 1.6 are you running?

And did you switch out the Login module from Joomla for the one from CB? Did you change any of the settings in the module from CB?

I am currently running Joomla 1.6 RC in combinantion with CB 1.3.1 and here my logout works just fine.

13 years 3 months ago #150418 by dimkasta
Replied by dimkasta on topic Re:Logging out does not work on J 1.6
I am running RC1

I just uninstalled CB and the problem remains, so it is probably something with J1.6

13 years 3 months ago #150476 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Logging out does not work on J 1.6
Joomla 1.6.x is not out of beta and there are some known issues with CB 1.3.1 integration into Joomla 1.6.x that we are completely aware of. Please do not use Joomla 1.6.x on a production environment. If doing so then do so without CB as it is not ready yet. We're still experiencing issues of API stability from Joomlas end.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn