Gallery Module...

13 years 3 months ago #150420 by redphocus
Gallery Module... was created by redphocus
Hi again...

this is next problem i have:

we have normal users and special users...

the normal users are regulary published by the userlists... but i need a solution for the special users....

i need a joomla modul, that solute the following:
- multiple modul installation must be possible (more than 20 times) / different modul options per installation must be possible

- it must publish a selectable userlist on a selectable position in joomla....

- profile-picture, username, and users-city must be published per user.

- selectable display options
1) selectable high and with of modul
2) selectable max users to display
3a) static view with selectable
3b) horitzontal automatic-slider with buttons for manually navigation

you can better imagine what i mean if you visit kontakt24.de
3b) must be like their "Top Inserate" Slider on Startpage
3a) must be like their static "Top Inserate" on subpages...

so what will it costs if you develope this modul for me :) i need it fast.

thanks...

Post edited by: redphocus, at: 2011/01/09 23:36

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #150482 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Gallery Module...
This could be accomplish with our CB Content module available to documentation subscribers which allows display of substitutions within a module. More on substitution usage can be found within the tutorials here .

so what will it costs if you develope this modul for me i need it fast.

This is the second post with such content from you. We are not a contract development site. We don't do such work. Please do not continue to post such requests in these boards. If you need custom 3rd party development then please post in our 3rd party development boards. Otherwise visit sites such as Joomlancers to higher someone.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds