[SOLVED] Result of emailcheck and username check is hidden

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #150641 by redphocus
Hi...

my problem is, that on my registration page the username und email check is a litte bit buggy...

as you enter username you can see that the check is in progress, but if the check is finished, the result is not visible!

what can it be? css? other technical issue?

if i change emailaddress in backend the check and result is visible normalls, only frontend has the problem.

**censored**

the second misterious is that the normal registration on
**censored** has no bugs and all work fine there with the check...

im using the plugin "multiregistration with hidden fields"

i know its not really your base but perhaps you have an idea what the problem is...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #150651 by krileon
Please check whatever you're using to display different forms via the form= url parameter as the following direct links work just fine.

www.example.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers
www.example.com/component/comprofiler/registers

Believe your plugin is the problem, we can't fix this for you. Please contact its developer.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #150657 by redphocus
okay i will contact the plugin author... ... thanks...

but can you please delete or censore the links to my page in your reply? (thanks,too)

and last a small question...
in your directory you have a link "Accessibility and Usability audits" ... what will it be?

is it only a audit, that you write a document what can be done better by us...?

or is it a audit, that includes optimizing usability and accessibility on our page by joomlapolis?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn