[SOLVED] Error 403 after trying to register new user

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #150719 by jasobeam
Hi..
Everitime when i try to create a new user i get and error 403 (see the attachment)
I think its related with file permmission, but a dont know hoe to fix it

Pleasee a need assistance and Sorry for my english
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150778 by krileon
Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configure then attempt to register. The current error does not provide enough details, but it will with the global configurations changed. Once done please re-post what you see.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150831 by jasobeam
Ok i enabled the debug mode and i get the following

Hope there is a simple solution
Thanks in advance
Attachments:

13 years 3 months ago #150842 by nant
As you can see error is coming from com_user - so looks like you are not using CB at all here.

Please follow our FAQ (See support tab above) and read the Help Us Help You article and post back all findings versions, etc.

13 years 3 months ago #150894 by jasobeam
I finnally realized where he problem was

When you said im not using CB at all i remembered a modification i did

I manually add extra field to default joomla's registration page,then after installing CB i undo all the changes i make but I forgot to uninstall a plugin called HP registration

Sorry, it was my fault but thank you very much for your support. God Bless You

13 years 3 months ago #150924 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn