[SOLVED] Clickable button inside of Profile?

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #150753 by dupree1015
Hello,

I wanted to know if it was possible :) Please see attached photo. I'm using your community in a different way to create a real estate site and would like to know if I button inside the profile that can be clicked on, which will route them to another page.

Please let me know. BTW, love the new website! :)

Cat'
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150789 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Clickable button inside of Profile?
Yes this is possible. You'll need to use a delimiter field which you can provide direct HTML such as the following.
<a href="URL_GOES_HERE"><input type="button" value="MAKE AN OFFER" /></a>

or
<input type="button" value="MAKE AN OFFER" onclick="window.location( 'URL_GOES_HERE' );" />

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150802 by dupree1015
Replied by dupree1015 on topic Re: Clickable button inside of Profile?
Thank yo so much for getting back to me. I went to field management/new and chose Fields delimiter as my type but I don't see anywhere to put in any type of code. In field-specific parameters it says "there are no parameters for this item" What do I do from here?

Again, I truly appreciate your assistance.

13 years 3 months ago #150806 by dupree1015
Replied by dupree1015 on topic Re: Clickable button inside of Profile?
OMG! I THINK I GOT IT! All I had to do was ad an image inside of my JCE editor, provide a direct link to it and it works! AMAZING! :) So happy...Thanks so much for helping me with this!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn