Tabs Problem

13 years 3 months ago #150758 by aklisiewicz
Tabs Problem was created by aklisiewicz
I just installed CB 1.3.1 on my existing Joomla 1.5.22 site. Added few fields and 1 extra Tab. when I get to registration Tabs are not visible and the populated fields are coming from various Tabs: http://localhost/ap10/component/comprofiler/registers.html

When I go tu Edit Profile page everything looks prefect.

Any ideas???

Arthur

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #150785 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Tabs Problem
Don't understand what you're issue is. Please provide further details (screenshot if possible). Sounds like permissions for your Tabs in Tab management are not set correctly. Please ensure is set to publicly accessible and published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150822 by aklisiewicz
Replied by aklisiewicz on topic Re: Tabs Problem
I attached 2 files. fist shows the registration page with no Tabs on it
Second shows Profile page which shows everything (including Tabs) as it supposed to.

Obviously the problem is the missing Tabs on the first page. I checked the Tab permissions and all of them (which are enabled) have permision set to: EVERYBODY is it correct?
Arthur
Attachments:

13 years 3 months ago #150824 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Tabs Problem
There are no Tabs rendered on the registration form.
Tabs are only shown in user profile view.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds