[SOLVED] [#6425] Admin module 2.1.0 destroys view of control center (backend)

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #289903 by jdgf
Hello,

if I activate CB-Admin module in backend, the view of control center gets destroyed.
I have installed the newest version of CB (pkg_communitybuilder_2.1.0+build.2016.12.28.01.24.32.d61585943),
Joomla 3.6.5. The backend is working with isis-template, but the view of control center is the same working with hathor-template.
I enclose a pic showing the view of control center when activated CB-admin-module.

Can you help me?
Regards Dietmar
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #289937 by krileon
Don't see how CB Admin could possibly cause that unless you've a fatal error or something of the sort already present. Works perfectly fine on demo site and all my local test installs. Don't know what to tell you, sorry. Try enabling debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration to see if any errors are present.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #289952 by jdgf
I have got this hint:

Fatal error: Cannot use lexical variable $eventName as a parameter name in /var/.... /libraries/CBLib/GuzzleHttp/Event/Emitter.php on line 50

7 years 3 months ago #289981 by krileon
PHP version? Guzzle is the HTTP request library we use and is erroring. Error won't be of much use without a xdebug callstack though as I've no idea where that's coming from, but most likely the version checker. You can turn off version checking within CB > Configuration > Integrations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #290021 by beat

jdgf wrote: I have got this hint:

Fatal error: Cannot use lexical variable $eventName as a parameter name in /var/.... /libraries/CBLib/GuzzleHttp/Event/Emitter.php on line 50

This is a PHP 7.1 incompatibility of Guzzle, fixed for next nightly CB release.

The variable $eventName was both in the function parameter and in the use() statement, which is catched and not allowed by PHP 7.1.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn