Per Year Data

7 years 1 month ago #291847 by danieltaschner
Per Year Data was created by danieltaschner
HI out there,

i would like to use CB for our Referee Database and therefore i'm wondering if something exists (even paid solution) which allows us to have data which are related to years . for exemple our referees should pass an exam and i would like to have this datas in history without creating each year a new field.
with a thing like dropdown for the year to see the result.

regards an thanks in advance.
Daniel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #291875 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Per Year Data
CB ProfileUpdate Logger can keep track of profile updates, but we've nothing available to basically archive profile data. You'd probably have to reset everyone's profiles every year and archive the old values either by forcing CB Profile Update Logger to log the changes or store the older values in a separate table maybe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds