Adding the CB Profile

6 years 4 months ago #299738 by okkhalid
Adding the CB Profile was created by okkhalid
Hello,
I'm getting this message, as it was advised in the manual to create public menu items, so I did, please see screen attached, but still getting the error message.

In order for CB to function properly a Joomla menu item must be present. This menu item must also be published for PUBLIC access. It appears that this environment is missing this mandatory menu item. Please refer to the section titled "Adding the CB Profile" of the PDF installation guide included in your CB distribution package for additional information regarding this matter.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299745 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Adding the CB Profile
A published a public Joomla menu item to Community Builder > User Profile is all that's necessary to satisfy that check. If you have that and it's still showing the check then just ignore it. However you do not appear to be on Joomla 3.x and highly recommend you upgrade as soon as possible. Joomla 2.x is EOL. It will not receive anymore releases and CB is no longer tested on it (so it still working is more or less luck).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #299747 by okkhalid
Replied by okkhalid on topic Adding the CB Profile
Yes I have the menu item: user profile, see attached,

Attachments:

6 years 4 months ago #299749 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Adding the CB Profile
I've no idea then. We no longer test Joomla 2.5. I guess just ignore it if everything is working fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn