CB profile 500 server error

6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #301536 by Yaghouti
CB profile 500 server error was created by Yaghouti
Hi
I'm using Joomla on windows server.
I have installed CB on it but unfortunately i get error 500 all the times any user wants to see the other users profile.
I turned error report on but unfortunately i didn't be able to see error detail. Because on iis i don't have php.ini or htacess.
All the ways i have tested such as changing error report inside configuration.php from default to E_ALL but also i can't see the error detail.
I have a dedicated server. Please kindly help e to solve the problem.

****mysite*****/index.php/component/comprofiler/userprofile/sampleuser1?Itemid=102

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #301566 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB profile 500 server error
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retest. It's important both are configured for proper error output. If no error on screen then check your servers error logs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #301650 by Yaghouti
Replied by Yaghouti on topic CB profile 500 server error
Thank you very much sir
I downgraded my php from 7 to 5 and problem solved.

6 years 2 months ago #301657 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB profile 500 server error
My guess is you've something installed that's not compatible with PHP 7 as latest CB build is compatible on PHP 7.1 and 7.2.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #301658 by Yaghouti
Replied by Yaghouti on topic CB profile 500 server error
No i am new to jumla and just have cb and jce on it.
I think maybe root of problem related to operating system of my server which is windows and plesk

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn