The session has expired or cookies are not activated by your browser

5 years 10 months ago #305360 by SGF
Hello,

If you try to create an account here :

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

You will receive a browser message :
The session has expired or cookies are not activated by your browser, please click on" Refresh "and make sure you have activated cookies in your browser, please refresh the page before entering

The problem occurs suddenly (Joomla 3.8.8 / PHP 7.0.30 / SiteGround Hosting)

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #305367 by krileon
Ensure CB and CBSubs are both completely up to date. Unpublish CBSubs and retest to see if your issue is even related to CBSubs (these are CBSubs support forums, topic will be moved if has nothing to do with CBSubs). Session expired errors are generally due to cache. Disable all forms of caching, purge the cache, then retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305377 by SGF
Hello,

All caches was removed.
Extensions are up to date.
Unpublish CBSubs extensions don't change anything.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

5 years 10 months ago #305383 by krileon
Unpublish CB plugins 1 by 1 within CB > Plugin Management until issue goes away. This will help determine if it's a plugin causing problems. If issue doesn't resolve switch to default Joomla protostar template to see if the Joomla template is causing problems. If issue persists you'll need to unpublish 3rd party Joomla system plugins 1 by 1 within Extensions > Plugins to see if something installed maybe breaking cookies or Joomla sessions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn