2 doubts: Registration Title Image and Redirect

5 years 6 months ago #308048 by krileon

and the size of the registration title: 800 x200px? or 1118,67 *150?

That's entirely up to you. The height of the registration canvas will never be larger than 200px so I don't really recommend going larger than that. The width should be at least the largest display you expect to support. So if your display is a fixed 800px width then that'll be fine for the width.

In the "CB Login Module" there is a paramter"Login Redirection URL". In my case it is empty, so i should redirect to the current page but it is not working as I think. I´ve got several CB Login Module. One for guest, other for mobile version an another one for register. Just one is shown each time, but how can i know which "login redirect url" is used?

Redirecting the user back to where they came from when using the login module only works if they are using it on the page you want them to return to or if it's a Joomla access denied error (as Joomla will set &return). If you're just sending people to the login page it has no information to go off of to return them (it's based off the &return parameter in the URL at that point).

Joomla has no functionality that I'm aware of for 1 module for mobile and 1 for desktop. My guess is you need a Joomla template that has mobile only module positions by using @media CSS to hide/show as needed.

When I use, menu entry CB Login (Alias: cb-login), where am i redirected? Is i don´t have in the page any "Cb Login Module"?

If the login redirect is empty in this case then it'll always redirect back to your home page in this case.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #308106 by borja

krileon wrote:

and the size of the registration title: 800 x200px? or 1118,67 *150?

That's entirely up to you. The height of the registration canvas will never be larger than 200px so I don't really recommend going larger than that. The width should be at least the largest display you expect to support. So if your display is a fixed 800px width then that'll be fine for the width.

--> but in the page is a height of 150px. must i put 150px? which is the best width? sometimes the web is bigger or smaller?

In the "CB Login Module" there is a paramter"Login Redirection URL". In my case it is empty, so i should redirect to the current page but it is not working as I think. I´ve got several CB Login Module. One for guest, other for mobile version an another one for register. Just one is shown each time, but how can i know which "login redirect url" is used?

Redirecting the user back to where they came from when using the login module only works if they are using it on the page you want them to return to or if it's a Joomla access denied error (as Joomla will set &return). If you're just sending people to the login page it has no information to go off of to return them (it's based off the &return parameter in the URL at that point).

Joomla has no functionality that I'm aware of for 1 module for mobile and 1 for desktop. My guess is you need a Joomla template that has mobile only module positions by using @media CSS to hide/show as needed.

When I use, menu entry CB Login (Alias: cb-login), where am i redirected? Is i don´t have in the page any "Cb Login Module"?

If the login redirect is empty in this case then it'll always redirect back to your home page in this case.

5 years 6 months ago #308117 by krileon

but in the page is a height of 150px. must i put 150px? which is the best width? sometimes the web is bigger or smaller?

It will scale to fit the available size. Canvases should be no smaller than 100px height and typically no bigger than 200px height. It can be taller, but some of the image will be cropped. As for width that entirely depends on the page size you plan to support, but at least 800px width is a safe bet.

Please try using smaller quotes or adding your reply after the quote as it's very hard to follow where you're replying and what you're replying to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 5 months ago #308166 by borja
How can i use a fixed size for the image? The size of the image depends on the size of screen. If the screen is small, then it cuts the image, so I lost some letters. Should I put a image without text? I could share in private the web.

5 years 5 months ago #308225 by krileon
You can't use a fixed size. It's designed to scale down and up as needed while auto cropping as needed using entirely CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

5 years 5 months ago #308330 by borja
How can i do to avoid the scale up or down? the size os my image is 150px x 640px and i don´t want to widen the image beause the image doesn´t appear properly.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn