Replacement for old CB Advanced Search component/module?

5 years 3 weeks ago #311644 by maestroc
I am helping update a site running on Joomla 3.4.9 that is still using the old CB Advanced Search component and module. Extension manager says it was published back in 2011... I need to upgrade/replace it but it appears that the component and an apparent successor to is (CB Core Search) are both no longer available. Anyone know of any new fork of that component or something that could be used to accomplish the same thing without a ton of rewriting to our search setup? We were just using it to add the ability to search specific fields to the search form.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 weeks ago #311659 by krileon
No idea what "CB Advanced Search" is, sorry. CB Userlists have quite advanced search functionality. If you need to search users using Joomla search module you'll need CB Search Bot.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn