Data from the weather station in the tab in the user profile (station admin)

2 years 7 months ago #326230 by napravnik
Hi,

Our DIY club creates a network of weather stations. It works and write data to MySQL.
Data from Arduino is written to a set (changeable) table and row in DB.

I was looking at the structure (architecture) of Community Builder and I think the data could be loaded from the database into the user's profile. But I am understand more about 3D printing and Arduino. Can you help me.

The goal is to write temperature, humidity, pressure from the Arduino to the database and then read data into the profile of a specific user (weather station).

Could you give me an advice please.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 7 months ago #326240 by krileon
You can display external database data on profile using CB Query Field. It can display single rows and multiple rows. It supports templating and substitution based template support as well so the data display can be customized.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn