CB Registration Captcha not working with PHP8

1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #333027 by jeff.steinkamp
CB Registration Captcha not working with PHP8 was created by jeff.steinkamp
I recently tried to update my site from PHP 7.4 to PHP 8.  That has broken the Captcha on the registration page.  It works fine using 7.4.  The site is still using Joomla 3.10.  How do we fix this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #333044 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Registration Captcha not working with PHP8
You have no recent download history of CB AntiSpam. This means your install is significantly out of date so of course what you have installed is not PHP 8 compatible. Either remain on PHP 7.4 for the foreseeable future or resubscribe and update then you can move to PHP 8.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.342 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn