Server error 504

5 months 5 days ago - 5 months 4 days ago #336082 by galanopd
Server error 504 was created by galanopd
Hi,

In thread a ticket was opened forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8987 and I checked that it has not been solved yet.
A few minutes ago I faced the same issue, only this time as error 504 instead of 503.

504 Server error: POST www.ecb.int/stats/eurofxref/eurofxref-daily.xml resulted in a 504 Gateway Time-out

Normally when that happens as Kyle stated

I've created a bug ticket for this. That error should be being caught and not locking profiles or CBSubs.

but it does and I have no access at all...

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 5 days ago #336090 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Server error 504
It seems to be working now but I am afraid that unless this is fixed, every time www.ecb.int/stats/eurofxref/eurofxref-daily.xml fails to load for some reason, cb-profile pages fail to load. Is there a workaround to this when it happens?

Thanks

5 months 4 days ago #336104 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Server error 504
Believe that has already been fixed, but ticket was never closed. It's wrapped in a try/catch and moved to using Guzzle for awhile now. Your subscription was last active last year so I imagine your install is massively out of date by this point. Will retest to confirm and if confirmed fixed will close the ticket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 4 days ago #336105 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Server error 504
Looks like 5 months ago we fixed a bug where all Guzzle errors weren't being caught. Was able to confirm there was no error output when changing the currency URL to one that'd throw a 500 error or doesn't exist. Looks like earliest stable release with this fix is 4.6.2. Issue appears fixed and will close the ticket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: galanopd

5 months 4 days ago #336107 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Server error 504
Thank you Kyle,
The subscription has been scheduled to be renewed shortly.
Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds