CB LOGIN DISPLAY PROBLEM

5 months 4 days ago #336126 by chanteur94
CB LOGIN DISPLAY PROBLEM was created by chanteur94
Hi

I have multiple website with CB 2.9 and Joomla 4.4.1
And LOGIN module are always the same.
I have upgraded one of my website with joomla 5.0 and  I have problem with the login display (see capture joomla 5.0.png) (same with joomla 5.0.1)

Do you have any idea of the problem ? (I think it's because I update Joomla but I'm not sure).

Thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 4 days ago #336127 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB LOGIN DISPLAY PROBLEM
Edit your login module and be sure under Advanced Options you have Layout set to a Bootstrap layout. Aside from that it would be styling conflict likely from your template or from any custom CSS you may have applied.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 4 days ago #336129 by chanteur94
Replied by chanteur94 on topic CB LOGIN DISPLAY PROBLEM
It's already set to bootstrap layout.
Effectively , i use Helix Utimate template on all my website, and it works fine with unitl J4.4.1   (HELIX ULTIMATE + CB + J4 Ok)

if I change template to CASSIOPEA, it works fine with J5.0.  So there is conflict beetween HELIX UTIMATE + CB + J5 ?

The picture with "the user+key" comes from CB ?

Thank you. 

5 months 4 days ago #336130 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB LOGIN DISPLAY PROBLEM

So there is conflict beetween HELIX UTIMATE + CB + J5 ?

Sounds like it, yes. Just some styling issues between the two. You'll need to inspect the CSS being applied and probably apply custom CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.737 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn