[SOLVED] CB menu type not existing anymore

6 years 8 months ago #295849 by Car0l
Replied by Car0l on topic CB menu type not existing anymore
I tried uninstalling / reinstalling on the test version and the menu links are back now. Thanks for that !

Do you think I can really be sure that absolutely no data or configuration is lost when doing that or shall I run a deep control after ?

There are lots of user registered on this website so I am a little bit afraid :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #295873 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB menu type not existing anymore
None of CBs configuration is tied to Joomla beyond maybe permissions if you adjusted those, but even those I don't think Joomla deletes on uninstall (not sure about this). Beyond that you should be fine so if you didn't adjust permissions you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Just make sure you install CB and all your CB plugins again. As always make a full backup before doing this just encase something went wrong.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 8 months ago #295891 by Car0l
Thanks for your answer, it's a very good news for us !

By the way, another point I noticed even if not related to the menu issue :

I updated all our websites to CB 2.1.2+build.2017.07.24.16.34.38.9a00f4248 and I saw there is a problem with the FR translation in this new version. The plugin appears as not updated in the list even if the version is correct (attached screenshot) and if I click on it, it brings me to the download of cbplug_lang_cbsubs_french_fr-FR_4.1.0.1.0.0+cd39e0b77 which for me is another plugin. Right ?

This issue appears on all our websites running CB even the latest one that was built with CB 2.x.

It is not a big problem of course, but as I had to come back here, I thought it would be a good idea to tell you about it.

Have a nice day.
Attachments:

6 years 8 months ago #295913 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB menu type not existing anymore

I updated all our websites to CB 2.1.2+build.2017.07.24.16.34.38.9a00f4248 and I saw there is a problem with the FR translation in this new version. The plugin appears as not updated in the list even if the version is correct (attached screenshot) and if I click on it, it brings me to the download of cbplug_lang_cbsubs_french_fr-FR_4.1.0.1.0.0+cd39e0b77 which for me is another plugin. Right ?

Version checker bug that's already fixed in CB 2.1.3.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Car0l

6 years 8 months ago #295945 by Car0l
Thanks for the information.

Have a nice weekend !
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn