No Filter Option on 2.8.0+build.2023.08.24.18.36.49.df2f57ec0

8 months 1 day ago #334925 by bascherz
The filter box is not present on any of the CB backend screens. Wasn't sure if this was a CB issue or something weird with Joomla! 4.3.4, but the Joomla! User Manage filter box is there. So I think this is a new CB issue with the subject version.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 months 17 hours ago #334926 by krileon
Filter box? You mean the Search Tools, which is available on every CB backend view that has search options?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 months 17 hours ago #334927 by bascherz
Yes, that's correct. That whole section is not present for any CB backend page.

8 months 16 hours ago #334928 by krileon
Displays perfectly fine in my tests locally and on our demo site. It's always directly next to the search input as shown below.

If it's not displaying for you then something on your site is hiding it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

8 months 16 hours ago - 8 months 15 hours ago #334929 by bascherz
Very strange. It was fine until the last CB update. I am using the Atum backend template, unmodified.
Looking more closely, I believe that section is there. It's just mostly hiding behind the button bar. You can barely make out the bottom of those Search bar buttons in the image linked below.
Click here for image (image URL paste failed)

I added a top margin as shown below to /components/com_comprofiler/plugins/templates/default/bootstrap.css as a workaround.
.cb_template .mb-2,
.cb_template .my-2 {
  margin-top: 2.5rem !important;
  margin-bottom: 0.5rem !important;
}

8 months 15 hours ago - 8 months 15 hours ago #334930 by krileon
I'm seeing no issues in my tests. My best guess is it could be caused by out recent backend CSS fix that causes tables to overflow the view because Joomla isn't setting a max width or and overflow for the component container so we force one so that it stops tables from overflowing the page, but this is working fine in my local environment and our demo site so it's strange it's only messing up for you.

What browser are you using?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn