No Filter Option on 2.8.0+build.2023.08.24.18.36.49.df2f57ec0

8 months 14 hours ago - 8 months 14 hours ago #334931 by bascherz
Chrome and Edge. Both do the same thing on multiple computers from different domains. And just now loading the site backend with Firefox, it looks correct with that workaround in place. However, comparing this site to another without that version (yet), there is now a gap above the button bar, presumably about 2.5em in height. That behavior implies (to me, no CSS expert) that it may be a relative vs. absolute positioning problem.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 months 14 hours ago #334932 by krileon
I'm redoing the fix with a calculated max-width that should be more reliable. There's some sort of conflict going on on your site from something more than likely. The max-width implementation should avoid that though while preventing Joomla from overflowing CBs views.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 months 13 hours ago #334933 by bascherz
I figured out what is interfering with your code. I use the Phoca Top Menu administrator module. I disabled that and it works correctly now. So there's something in that extension messing with your CSS. I can dig further now that we know this.

8 months 13 hours ago #334934 by krileon
The new fix should help avoid the conflict and provide better results. Once reviewed and merged we'll release a new build release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 months 13 hours ago #334935 by bascherz
Yeah, I suspect the vertical offset Phoca Top Menu adds might have not been a consideration in your first implementation. Glad we got to the bottom of that!

As usual, you rock, Kyle!
Thanks!
Bruce

8 months 12 hours ago #334936 by krileon
New fix is now in latest CB build release. Please let me know if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: bascherz

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn