Unhandled exception deleting an Akeeba Backup log record

4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #336227 by bascherz
I know this seems like an issue with Akeeba Backup, but it appears to have originated in CB Auto Actions. Also, I am reporting this for the good of the community, not for tech support on an expired subscription

Action causing the exception: Deletion of a backup record in the Akeeba "Manage Backups" backend panel.
Primary exception message reported: (see attached text file with exception details)

Akeeba Backup - An unhandled Exception has been detected
500 Unsupported operand types: string + int
File <root>/plugins/system/cbautoactionsbot/cbautoactionsbot.php(90) : eval()'d code Line 1

Site details:
  • Joomla! 5.0.1
  • CB 2.9.0
  • Auto Actions 9.1.0+build.2022.10.14.14.57.50.7b1989310 (pre-Joomla!5 install, no current subscription)
  • Akeeba Backup Core 9.8.3
Note: This is happening on all my sites hosting CB.
Regards,
Bruce

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 2 weeks ago #336235 by krileon
That was the below bug, which is fixed in latest CB Auto Actions.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9234

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bascherz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn