Plg content author pagination

12 years 11 months ago #163923 by some1new
Plg content author pagination was created by some1new
How can a pagination be added to the content author plugin that is brought with CB core?

I would like to shorten the list of articles.

Any hints?

Regards
Some1new

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #163966 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Plg content author pagination
See how forum plugin works and add feature to code.

Or you can use Incubator version.

12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #164026 by some1new
Replied by some1new on topic Re: Plg content author pagination
Using the latest incubator version 1.0.3, which seems to be very nice by the way, does not work under J1.6.3. Went through the config of the plugin but no articles from super admin (me) are displayed. On the other hand all the demo articles brought by Joomla when installing are shown in the old fashioned cb.authortab plugin.

Just went through the joomla16.php. Wondering where "sectionid" is coming from in cbframework. Should not be available anymore due to nested categories in this version.

Any ideas?

12 years 11 months ago #164030 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Plg content author pagination
There's currently a bug regarding CB Articles and Joomla 1.6. I've yet to get around to resolving it at this time, but you're welcome to review the joomla16.php model and make any suggestions. Am suspecting it's an ACL bug.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn