User register into different groups

12 years 6 months ago #179565 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: User register into different groups

hiya83 wrote: Also 1 other question more related to this thread. I know how you can make different fields show up in the profile view based on the subscription plan of the profile. But how do you do that during the registration? Like how do you dynamically change the required and displayed fields when the user toggles between subscription plans? I feel that should be pretty trivial and I am just being retarded and missing something.

Thanks!

Its in the CBSubs documentation.

Look in your CBSubs plan workflow tab.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #180436 by hiya83
Replied by hiya83 on topic Re: User register into different groups
Thanks for all your help so far. However, do you know why I would get "Direct Access to this location is not allowed." when I try to add a new field in field management for Community Builder?

Thanks

12 years 6 months ago #180437 by hiya83
btw this is CB 1.7 with J 1.7

12 years 6 months ago #180451 by nant

hiya83 wrote: Thanks for all your help so far. However, do you know why I would get "Direct Access to this location is not allowed." when I try to add a new field in field management for Community Builder?

Thanks

Most likely you have some other CB plugin that is not compatible with Joomla 1.7. Did you do a clean install or did you migrate to Joomla 1.7 from 1.5?

12 years 6 months ago #180452 by hiya83
It was a clean install. Other than the 2 uddeIM plugins, all CB plugins I have are from CBSubs.

12 years 6 months ago #180455 by nant
Well its not CBSubs that is causing this - try deleting all non CB/CBSubs plugins as a test.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn