[SOLVED] First and Last Name are not in Edit User page

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #295879 by jjsjjs
Hi,

there is a strange error.
When going into User management then you search for a user, the First and Last name is visible.

But when clicking on the user to edit or check it then the First and Last name are not there.

This is not with all users, it is random.
It is with CB 2.1.2 but also in the new CB 2.1.3, sync the user database does not have any effect.

Is this known?
What can i do about it?

Thanks for any help on this.

Kind regards,
JJ
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #295911 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic First and Last Name are not in Edit User page
Doesn't look like you had "Name Style" in CB > Configuration > General set to "First, Middle, and Last Name Fields" when you synchronized them to CB. The only solution is for them or you to edit their profile and correct the missing name or you can do so using a database query. the User Synchronization tool doesn't synchronize users that already exist. We've already fixed it so profile saves will always map first, middle, and last so it shouldn't happen again.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jjsjjs

6 years 8 months ago #295929 by jjsjjs
Indeed you're correct.
I've checked on old registrations, and they mis their names.
Newer ones have their names displayed fine.

Must have happened after adding all old registrations when renewing the site, and after that CB was installed and synced.

Thanks a lot Krileon.

Cheers,
JJS
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

6 years 8 months ago #295961 by nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn