[SOLVED] Lists - Getting rid of "xxxxx has * registered users"

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #301125 by JoeTheBronx
As of the title, I would like to get rid, atop of every listing I put online, of the line saying that this website has got x registered users in that list.
Is that possible? How?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #301132 by krileon
It's a language string that you can override with an empty translation to hide it. You can also use CSS to hide it. See the below for language string override usage.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

See the below on how to add CSS overrides.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

If you want to hide with CSS please search forums as the CSS to hide it has been provided several times.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #301145 by JoeTheBronx
Forgive me for my stupid question, that means I have to go in my PLUGIN > LANGUAGE (in my case italian), then from the files list I have to find myself the string controlling the line I want to edit... Once I found it, I simply put this string in the KEY box and type a space in the TEXT box (I mean the space would simply delete the line, right?).

Thanks again Krileon

6 years 3 months ago #301146 by JoeTheBronx
Thanks I made it!
I understood the working principles.
Great tool
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn