Can not Delete User

13 years 4 months ago #149237 by zoomlanski
Can not Delete User was created by zoomlanski
hi CB people

Tried installing using the upload package for cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN_112-E.tgz

It says - Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.

Already uploaded the bot_subs_112-E.zip

CBSubs My version: 1.0.3
Latest version available: 1.1.2

Phpversion 5.2.14
Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable on apache

I'm probably missing the obvious here with the installation following the manual.

I can't delete falsely made user subscriptions, and it's probably partly the reason why.

Thanks for the help
Tim

Post edited by: zoomlanski, at: 2010/12/21 22:08

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #149248 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Installation Error?

Tried installing using the upload package for cbplug_CBSubs_MAIN_112-E.tgz

The main plugin is a CB plugin, you'll need to install through CBs plugin management.

Please keep in mind CBSubs is very complex. I HIGHLY recommend reading through your CBSubs documentation where the install process is covered in great detail.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #149250 by zoomlanski
Replied by zoomlanski on topic Can't Delete User
Ya, ya, I'm a dork.

I swear I tried that and it didn't work, probably was using the wrong file.

You're my hero. Icon! Ubergod! I worship the joomla ground you walk on. :side:

I still can not delete a user in the CB User Manager. When I select delete, it goes to a blank screen. I can't delete any user. I have synchronized the tables, and still now look.

The blank screen is url - http://(mysite)/administrator/index.php?option=com_users

- The page source is empty. I turned on debug mode but it doesn't show anything on the page.

Suggestions?

Tim

Post edited by: zoomlanski, at: 2010/12/21 22:04

13 years 4 months ago #149279 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Can't Delete User
zoomlanski wrote:

Ya, ya, I'm a dork.

I swear I tried that and it didn't work, probably was using the wrong file.

You're my hero. Icon! Ubergod! I worship the joomla ground you walk on. :side:

I still can not delete a user in the CB User Manager. When I select delete, it goes to a blank screen. I can't delete any user. I have synchronized the tables, and still now look.

The blank screen is url - http://(mysite)/administrator/index.php?option=com_users

- The page source is empty. I turned on debug mode but it doesn't show anything on the page.

Suggestions?

Tim

Post edited by: zoomlanski, at: 2010/12/21 22:04

The link you gave is from Joomla's backend User Manage not CB User Manager.

Please read our FAQ articles (see signature for link) and find article dealing with blank page debugging.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds