[#2317] Warning: mt_rand(): max(-16777217) issue...

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153887 by snims
I'm receiving an error similar to the following:
Warning: mt_rand(): max(-16777217) is smaller than min(0) in /<WEBROOT>/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 1358
...in a couple different locations. The above error is displayed when viewing Paid Subscriptions -> Subscriptions, Baskets, Payments, Merchandise, and Donations.
Warning: mt_rand(): max(-16777217) is smaller than min(0) in /<WEBROOT>/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 1260
...is viewed on Paid Subscriptions -> Settings.

For reference:

Output of uname -a:
Linux McArchy 2.6.35.7-linode29 #1 SMP Wed Oct 13 19:06:43 UTC 2010 i686 Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU 5130 @ 2.00GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
Output of nginx -v:
nginx version: nginx/0.8.54
Output of php -v:
PHP 5.3.5 with Suhosin-Patch (cli) (built: Jan  6 2011 07:33:54) 
Copyright (c) 1997-2009 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.0.6, Copyright (c) 2002-2011, by ionCube Ltd.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #153899 by krileon
Appears to be a calculation bug present in PHP 5.3.5. Have made a bug ticket to further address the issue as the calculation will need to be changed to avoid such issues, sorry for the inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #153903 by snims
Will that error affect the usage of CBSubs in any way? Seems silly for me to ask because I'm the one with the error, but I just installed it and haven't had time to use it before noticing the error.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn