[SOLVED] MyCommunity Template Problem in IE9

12 years 9 months ago #168128 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: MyCommunity Template Problem in IE9
It's the only location for the content panes width. A width of auto is added to #innerbody, but that shouldn't matter. You can review for your self by pressing F12 in IE9 to reveal the developer tools. Then use the element selection tool and select the content pane. From there you can review its CSS on the right side as well as change it dynamically. The #content CSS is defined in index.php, please ensure that's where you're changing it. You can also try removing the width all together from index.php and see if that helps. Have passed this information and thread to template developer. Believe issue is occurring by having both left and right module positions populated.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170642 by kambui123
Replied by kambui123 on topic Re: MyCommunity Template Problem in IE9
I found a solution for IE9 and Windows 7 and I'm happy to share it with anybody else that may be having this problem. This is how I fixed it.
1) Go to Extensions, Template Manager, Select MyCommunity, Edit
2) Under Parameters change the Variable or Fixed Width Layout to "Variable"

If for some reason the middle column is still misaligned in IE9 follow these steps:

1) Open IE9
2) Click on View and Compatibility View and enter your website into the list
3) This will fix the problem

*I hope this saves you time and frustration...

12 years 6 months ago #177919 by bradler
99.7% didn't work out well, but fortunately, 99.6% did for me.

btw, in the version 1.6.1 it is line 60.

12 years 6 months ago #177957 by krileon
Width of "auto" is also tested to work fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn