[SOLVED] Can't unsubscribe from forum email

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #152264 by dmmontana
Yesterday I accidentally hit "subscribe" somewhere on the forum. Now I'm getting a multitude of emails. I went into my profile and clicked on "unsubscribe from all" and I'm not showing as being subscribed to any, but I'm still receiving emails. When I click on the unsubscribe URL from the email, it takes me to the topic, but I don't see any place to unsubscribe. I want to stop getting all these emails! Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #152294 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Can't unsubscribe from forum email
Am seeing subscribe/unsubscribe buttons perfectly fine above a thread. You should see such a button to the left of Favorite and to the right of Reply Topic, is this not the case?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #152335 by dmmontana
Replied by dmmontana on topic Re: Can't unsubscribe from forum email
The only thread I see an unsubscribe button on is this one. But I'm still receiving emails from other threads. I'm attaching 2 screenshots -- one of my profile showing that this is the only thread I'm subscribed to, and one of a thread that I received an email about that shows no unsubscribe button. Any ideas?
Attachments:

13 years 3 months ago #152337 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Can't unsubscribe from forum email

dmmontana wrote: The only thread I see an unsubscribe button on is this one. But I'm still receiving emails from other threads. I'm attaching 2 screenshots -- one of my profile showing that this is the only thread I'm subscribed to, and one of a thread that I received an email about that shows no unsubscribe button. Any ideas?

When you receive such an email, try to follow the thread link in it to see if you can unsubscribe from it.

13 years 3 months ago #152339 by dmmontana
That's exactly what I did and the screenshot that I sent showing that thread is what I was taken to -- as you can see, there's no unsubscribe button.

13 years 2 months ago #152918 by dmmontana
Still having this problem -- receiving lots of emails saying that I've subscribed but when I follow the link from the email, there's no unsubscribe button and those topics don't show up in my account. Please help me figure out how I can stop receiving these messages. Here is one of the links from the email: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/88-usage/152202-unable-to-connect-to-https-for-payments?limit=6&start=6#152897

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn