User Registration - Email Confirmations Not Sent

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153740 by MH1
New users have stopped receiving the registration emails to confirm their email address.

This was working fine before and all other system emails, including other CB emails are working fine.

If the user tries to log in to trigger the reminder email, it still isn't set.

If you change the affected user's email address in CB User Manager and then try to log in again, the confirmation email is sent.

This affects all email domains (we have tried with many).

CB 1.3.1
CBSubs 1.1.2
Joomla 1.5.22
PHP 5.2.15

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #153752 by krileon
CB is not a timebomb. It does not simply stop working. Please review what you changed before it stopped working. It's possible their emails are just being sent to spambox or your host could be failing to send them out; you'll need to contact your host for mail server logs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.358 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn