Login problems

13 years 1 month ago #156470 by joesmithjunior
Login problems was created by joesmithjunior
Hello. Sometimes when people try to log in it takes their user name and password but after the page reloads it says they are not logged in and still asks for username and password. When they try to log in again it says already logged in and when I check in the control panel it says they are logged in. Has anyone had this issue or know what may be causing it? Thanks!

Joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156471 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Login problems
Please ensure you're using CBs login module and not Joomlas. This applies to any other 3rd party login modules as well. You must use CBs login module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #156482 by joesmithjunior
Replied by joesmithjunior on topic Re: Login problems
I checked and I'am using the CB Login module. I saw another post that said it could be a cache problem so I turned the spoof check off like you said and made sure the time zone offset was correct and they both are. Do you know anything else that may be causing this problem. Again it does not happen all the time and not on every computer. It does it all the time on my laptop at home and I have to restart the computer and then it works.

13 years 1 month ago #156488 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Login problems
No idea, if it's happening on select computers and forcing you to restart the computer then it sounds like a caching issue from your browser. Also ensure your site has all caching disabled, whether Joomla or 3rd party.

Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look for anything that might be the cause.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn