CB emails incubator project

13 years 1 month ago #156837 by deltafidesign
CB emails incubator project was created by deltafidesign
How does CB email incubator plugin works? There's a demo somewhere? I would be interested in it but not sure if it can do what I need.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156983 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB emails incubator project
You configure a trigger such as after login, after registration, and many more. You then input email information such as TO (can be a substitution such as [email]), FROM, BODY, etc.. When that trigger fires (such as after login) the email will send. Setup is jQuery guided so creating email triggers is quite easy.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #157021 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Re: CB emails incubator project
Can I use it to send e-mails to users to remember specific date, example: annual tax or annual check.

Otherway, if I cannot use CB email how can I do it? CBsubs?

13 years 1 month ago #157199 by krileon

Can I use it to send e-mails to users to remember specific date, example: annual tax or annual check.

No, it's not conditional based off date. It's based off Trigger such as after login, after registration, after profile update and many more.

Otherway, if I cannot use CB email how can I do it? CBsubs?

You'll probably want to use a newsletter extension to send email blasts at specific dates/times. CB/CBSubs does not provide email scheduling or anything of the sort.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #157200 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Re: CB emails incubator project
I would like to send specific e-mails according to data stored in CB fields, but maybe there's no extensions or plugins for this...

Maybe you could consider to develope something like that one day... :)

13 years 1 month ago #157229 by krileon

I would like to send specific e-mails according to data stored in CB fields, but maybe there's no extensions or plugins for this...

Ah, you didn't state it was a field. This is absolutely doable. Latest released trigger based incubator projects such as CB Emails can have a condition based off field value. It is still based off trigger though, you'll need to select something such as on after login, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn