[SOLVED] CB field manager and list manager not working

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157071 by bigc90210
Hi there,

I have recently ran the official joomla migration tool to "upgrade" my joomla 1.5.22 to 1.6.1, and all went well.

On my old site had cb 1.3.1 on it btw.

I installed CB 1.4 and its migrated all of my users and everything great, though when i try and create a new user field, or list (both in the administrator CP side of things), i get an error 500 screen.

I can provide you with DB/Super admin access if you require. Thanks

C

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157190 by krileon
Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla site configuration. Once done re-test adding a field/list and review the on-screen error. CB has no support for the migration tool, we only support migration of users via CB Juice.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #157310 by bigc90210
Fatal error: Class 'JModel' not found in /home/sites/teamsao.com/public_html/plugins/editors/jce/jce.php on line 60

I uninstalled JCE and it fixed the issue. Many thanks for the heads up. Just a note for the CB crew to make you guys aware of this issue, so you're not getting the support requests (like this one) when its JCE to blame.

Thanks for the tip Krileon, thats the first time ive used the debugger :D!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn