Login module

13 years 2 months ago #157075 by joesmithjunior
Login module was created by joesmithjunior
I have this component profile manager and since I installed it I have been having a lot of problems. It started saying invalid arguement when people tried to register so I deleted it. Now the register link on the login module dissapeared and I cant get it back and when people try to register through the link I put on the main page it says you must log in to view this page. Anyone know how I can fix this? The url is www.listyourpets.com. Thanks!

Joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #157188 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Login module
Have no idea what your issue is, but your login module and registration link is working perfectly fine. Your registration page is not a normal CB registration page nor is it CB Conditional based. Please contact the developer of the 3rd party plugin (looks like PROMA) you're using for step by step or profile types registration for support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn