[SOLVED] Can not login the backend

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157363 by ceoltagael
[SOLVED] Can not login the backend was created by ceoltagael
Hi,
I have installed CB on my website yesterday, followed every step of the handbook and have disabled the login where and as required.

Today I want to login to keep on working and I can not login to the backend . I click on login and nothing happens.

Everything was working absolutely fine, I have not installed anything else.

Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157366 by ceoltagael
Replied by ceoltagael on topic Re: Can not login the backend
Oh, before you think I am a complete idiot, I have tried all the other tricks one does, like setting back password etc.

That is why I thought it might have sth to do with CB as this was the only new component

13 years 1 month ago #157368 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Can not login the backend

ceoltagael wrote: Hi,
I have installed CB on my website yesterday, followed every step of the handbook and have disabled the login where and as required.

Today I want to login to keep on working and I can not login to the backend . I click on login and nothing happens.

Everything was working absolutely fine, I have not installed anything else.

Any ideas?

Well CB is not a time bomb - since things were working something else has happened.

Also CB has NOTHING to do with backend login.

13 years 1 month ago #157370 by ceoltagael
well,
I was online the whole time after I had installed CB that's why I thought it MIGHT have a connection to not being able to login.

Thanks anyway, I will have to start from scratch then :-(

13 years 1 month ago #157406 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Can not login the backend
About the only thing that can affect backend login is a system plugin or something happened to your admin user which you can fix by directly editing the database. If password blanked out you can use the below which is J1.5 encoded "12345678".

76dd6f6357a94e3c23170e235fa5a3fd:NrlayqdH31yetsUI4LU3HVKT48nBvVxg

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #157408 by ceoltagael
Thank you, but I have been through all solutions one can find. Reset Passwort and so on. Nothing worked.
I have now scrapped it all, made a complete fresh installation and will give it another go.

Cheers,
Sabine

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn