[SOLVED] Issues on migrating site and upgrading

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #157712 by mike5151
Hi

I have encountered an issue and I'm not sure what it relates to.

I created a new installation:

Joomla 1.5.22
CB 1.4
CB Subs 1.1.2
PHP 5.2.14

I had successfully installed and prepped the installation, and uploaded existing members from an old site using CBJuice. All worked fine. Integration with VM works very well. Site was then migrated to the production environment (same server, same settings) and initially all was OK. 24 hours on and the wheels have come off a little.

The installation all seems to be sound - the databases are all there and the tables check out as OK - the subsrciptions are all present.

However, when I click on the member login links I get the errors detailed below.

Warning: realpath() [function.realpath]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/anglinuk/public_html) in /home/anglinuk/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 3

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/anglinuk/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/anglinuk/public_html) in /home/anglinuk/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 3

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/anglinuk/public_html) in /home/anglinuk/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 3
The required free ionCube loader for your server type and php version is not installed. Please contact your hoster to install it for you, or visit ionCube free downloads page of ionCube loaders for the loader and instructions. In case of problems insalling the loader, please contact ionCube support directly after checking their support forum. Thanks.

I have checked with my hosting company and open_basedir is not being used.

Can you give me a clue onm where to start looking please.

Kind regards

Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157728 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Issues on migrating site and upgrading
Please re-check with your host, it would certainly seam open_basedir is in affect. We too use open_basedir on JP hosting and is functioning fine. It's also possible your PHP.ini file is not pointing to the correct directory making ioncube checks fail. Seams to be ioncube is not setup correctly, please contact your host on how they require it to be enabled. If through PHP.ini ensure a cop is in your Joomla root and root/administrator.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #157731 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Re: Issues on migrating site and upgrading
Thanks for your help - I will report back

13 years 1 month ago #157861 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Re: Issues on migrating site and upgrading
The issue I was having turned out to be due to not implementing RSfirewall carefully enough.

Worth noting for others is that there is an option is RSFirewall to 'fix' what it regards as potentially unsafe PHP settings. Normally I don't touch this but I had delegated to a colleague not so familiar with the server setup. Problem is that RSFirewall then pops a php.ini file into the root of the site and that is what caused the issues.

Kind regards

mike

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn