Date Field Not Working

13 years 1 month ago #157839 by Flasher
Date Field Not Working was created by Flasher
:pinch:

Hi Guys. My Date field is not working. I notice that i didn't have any registration on my site for several days. I usually get one registartion a day minimum. So i take a look to see whats going on and i saw that the date field is not working. It just get a flat text field and anything you add there get an error. Here is an attachment of the problem.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157903 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Date Field Not Working
This means a fatal JS error is present. This also means registration validation will always fail and prevent registrations. Please review your browser error log when attempting to register or view registration page for any fatal errors. I recommend using Firefox, you can find the error console within Tools > Error Console > Errors.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #158553 by nickil
Replied by nickil on topic Re: Date Field Not Working
Hi there,

I am having a problem with the date fields in my CB setup. The fields appear as text fields in the registration form & profile, but there is not drop down or popup (I have tried both options from the CB config - neither are working). Please could you let me know how to fix this. There are no scripting errors appearing in Firefox/firebug...

thanks
Attachments:

13 years 1 month ago #158581 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Date Field Not Working
There has to be some sort of Fatal JS error present within your error console, please review closely. jQuery is entirely responsible for rendering the drop-downs and/or calendar. If there is a fatal JS error then neither will display/work. Please also check the calendar method used for date fields within CB configuration on the general tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn