[SOLVED] CB user list display problem

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #158172 by leadoverlove
[SOLVED] CB user list display problem was created by leadoverlove
Hi,

I am having trouble displaying the CB user list on my site. I think I have entered everything correctly, the problem is that when I go to the page that has the user list it says,

''LeadoverLove has 4 registered users''

But the 4 registered are not displayed. If you hover over the space where the users names should you can click and access one of the registered users profiles, but if you just look at the page you can not see any names.

I have attached a screen shot showing the empty space where the names should be displayed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Andrew Kennedy
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #158175 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB user list display problem
Looks like a template issue - to verify switch to default Joomla template and test.

13 years 1 month ago #158178 by leadoverlove
Replied by leadoverlove on topic Re: CB user list display problem
Hi,

Thankyou for your swift reply.

Yes, it seems to be a template issue, but i don't have any idea how to rectify. Is there any other way to make the CB profiles accessible so the members can look at each others profiles, because unless they can see a user list they can't find each other.

Kind Regards

Andrew Kennedy

13 years 1 month ago #158193 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB user list display problem
If switching templates resolves this then there's probably some sort of styling being applied to sectiontableentry1 and sectiontableentry2. I recommend using Firebug for Firefox to inspect the page to see what CSS is causing everything to be hidden, probably font is set to be black and you have a black background. We don't resolve 3rd party issues however and recommend contacting developer of your template for support.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #158414 by leadoverlove
Replied by leadoverlove on topic Re: CB user list display problem
Hi,

I have still have resolved this issue. I changed the template colour to white to check whether the font was black but it still is not showing the user list.

So, now i am not too sure if this is in fact atemplate issue.

I'm not very good at this, so I need some help.

Kind Regards

Andrew Kennedy

13 years 1 month ago #158432 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB user list display problem

leadoverlove wrote: Hi,

I have still have resolved this issue. I changed the template colour to white to check whether the font was black but it still is not showing the user list.

So, now i am not too sure if this is in fact atemplate issue.

I'm not very good at this, so I need some help.

Kind Regards

Andrew Kennedy

Perhaps you should ask your template provider for assistance?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn