problems with payment system

13 years 1 month ago #158174 by ciolloservice
problems with payment system was created by ciolloservice
Hi, I have some problem with the payment system:

- I can't visualize the price, the tax, and the total price in the basket (as in the attached file view1.png)

- I can't visualize country in the first view (view1.png) although I have setted in my control panel at "CB fields for first invoicing address of customer" the right fields (view3.png) and in the view 2 Country field is connected to another default field not to that I specify.

- Why I have to specify state field in the view 2, if I already specify it in the registration form? Also it show the list of options (view2.png) only if I first save the page (view2) and then I reopen it

- I assign to my registration page a specific itemid, can I assign to the payment page the same itemid?

I use joomla 1.5.20 CB 1.3.1 and CB SUBS 1.1.2

thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #158223 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: problems with payment system

- I can't visualize the price, the tax, and the total price in the basket (as in the attached file view1.png)

Please check that you've not misconfigured the basket display columns within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets. If you've customized the columns display and did not customize this properly it can cause the price and such to display nothing.

- I can't visualize country in the first view (view1.png) although I have setted in my control panel at "CB fields for first invoicing address of customer" the right fields (view3.png) and in the view 2 Country field is connected to another default field not to that I specify.

Don't fully understand, the country looks populate, but the state (province) is not. Please keep in mind the values transferring from CB fields (only happens 1 time and typically at registration) MUST match the drop-downs values (recommend firebug to expect the element and see its values).

- Why I have to specify state field in the view 2, if I already specify it in the registration form? Also it show the list of options (view2.png) only if I first save the page (view2) and then I reopen it

Please see above reply regarding country field.

- I assign to my registration page a specific itemid, can I assign to the payment page the same itemid?

As far as I am aware, no you can not specify a specific ID. CBSubs aside from direct URL uses the registration Itemid unless subscriptions are displayed for access purposes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #158237 by ciolloservice
Replied by ciolloservice on topic Re: problems with payment system
I solved the first problem setting "Columns displayed in basket on screen" on "Default Display".
I would like to visualize Item description, validity period, tax amount, price without tax, and total price, what is the right configuration for cutomizing it?

For the other points, I will make some tests and I let you know

thanks

13 years 1 month ago #158352 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: problems with payment system
The column display is simply trial and error until you've the desired results. Simply check and uncheck each and saving inbetween then reviewing a basket to see if it displays how you'd like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn