CB Facebook Connect.. access profiles from Faceboo

13 years 1 month ago #158280 by davidashurst77
Hi,

Just a quick question. Can you access a CB profile on a website, from your actual Facebook page? Or is CB Facebook Connect just a means to login to a profile, using you Facebook login details?

If you could clarify this, that would be great

Thanks

Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #158336 by krileon

Can you access a CB profile on a website, from your actual Facebook page?

No.

Or is CB Facebook Connect just a means to login to a profile, using you Facebook login details?

Correct, this is a single sign on integration. It allows users to register and login to your CB driven site using their Facebook credentials. Additionally if they use FBC sign in while logged into CB it'll link the two users and allow them to easily sign in with FBC from then forward.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn