edit signup button with facebook

13 years 1 month ago #158495 by hadson11
edit signup button with facebook was created by hadson11
hi i want to edit the signup button so it will apper only after users will click "like" on my facebook page in my website, is that posibble?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #158509 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: edit signup button with facebook
You're wanting this to apply to our FBC plugin and its Sign In button or to CBs registration in general? At any rate don't believe you can do this without extensive new development utilizing Facebooks API to check if the viewing user has Liked your Facebook page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #158521 by hadson11
Replied by hadson11 on topic Re: edit signup button with facebook
well
my idea is to show the regestration button after users click like.
i'm adding an image.
i think that if i can put an iframe code in the regestartion page there is a way to do this.., can it be done?
Attachments:

13 years 1 month ago #158529 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: edit signup button with facebook
You should contact a contract developer for this, this is not doable out of the box or by our FBC plugin. You'll need to use Facebooks API to check if the user has a Facebook session and if they do check if they liked your page. Don't know the details on how you'd go about this as the Facebook API is very extensive and at times confusion. If lucky you might be able to use simple FBML API, but doubtful.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn