[SOLVED] Problems with user confirmation

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #158570 by 1345_mehdi
[SOLVED] Problems with user confirmation was created by 1345_mehdi
Hi!
When new user creates a new account and sent "Confirmation e.mail" with an activation link to, get my user to it then they will be in a page that read "You can not view this page! LogOn first"!
Please advice
Regards
Zeta

P.S
1. Is CB login module published and joomlas unpublished? Y
2. Is CB registration independent of joomlas? Y
3. Is your webhost using the latest PHP5? Y
4. Is CB and Joomla up to date? Y
5. Is your CB default template enabled in plugin management? Y
6. Does using default joomla template resolve your issue? N
7. Have you disabled CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolved work? Y
8. Have you disabled Joomla modules 1 by 1 until resolved work? Y
9. Have you disabled Joomla plugins 1 by 1 until resolved work? Y
10. Have you ran all CB tools? (should be all green) Y
11. Does a fresh Joomla and CB install work? (in subfolder without replacing current site) N
12. Is your webhost PHP memory limit set high enough? (memory_limit) Y
13. Is your webhost PHP timeout limit set high enough? (max_execution_time) Y
14. Have you checked permissions from joomla backend? (should be all green) Y
15. Have you unziped and repacked com_comprofiler.zip before installing? Y
16. Have you disabled and purged Joomla cache? Y
17. Have you disabled and purged Browser cache? Y
18. Have you disabled and purged host cache? Y
19. Have you disabled sef? Y :side:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #158584 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problems with user confirmation
This is typically a Joomla menu permissions issue. Please check that CBs mandatory profile menu link is present, public, and published. If issue persists please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1345_mehdi

13 years 1 month ago #158616 by 1345_mehdi
Replied by 1345_mehdi on topic Re: Problems with user confirmation
Hi!
"CBs mandatory profile menu link is present, public, and published".
Yes it is.
//Zeta

13 years 1 month ago #158630 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problems with user confirmation
You appear to have 2 CB profile links. The first one being set to Registered, I've set this to Public. Please confirm if confirmation links are now functional. In order to see what link is taking affect please observe the Itemid provided in the link and error page URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1345_mehdi

13 years 1 month ago #158655 by 1345_mehdi
Replied by 1345_mehdi on topic Re: Problems with user confirmation
Hi Krileon!
Yes, now its working nice.
Tank you verrrrry much.
Zeta

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn