Squeeze/Marketing Pages

13 years 1 month ago #158653 by magtaf
Squeeze/Marketing Pages was created by magtaf
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for the ability to add Sqeeze landing pages to give my joomla site.

This page will be something exactly like this site

www.knittingdaily.com/felted-knitting-patterns/

Where you will have a pitch and then the ability to have the user to opt into a mailing list. The page will have multiple were they can sign up to multiple topoics of theur choice.

I think that this will be some kind of componenet that will use a mailing bridge or Joomla component.

If anyone know a better way or have faced this in the past I will appreciate it if you can guide me to the correct direction. Maybe there is a CB componenet for these squeeze/marketing pages.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #158708 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Squeeze/Marketing Pages
CB does not provide anything of the such. Please browse Joomla.org extensions directory for a possible component to provide what you're wanting. Suppose with the right template you could have your entire site designed as such using articles.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.488 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn