Error

Please login first

Registration Page layout 2 columns for CB subplans

13 years 1 month ago #158774 by cte2087
CB 1.3.1, CB subs, joomla 1.5.22

How do I make the plans on the registration page layout in two columns? Where would I edit this template?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #158793 by nant
I believe CBSubs 1.1.2 has a rounded template included in the package which you can install and study/modify.

I think that this template needs CB to use div mode (instead of table mode) in the CB COnfiguration -> User Profiles tab area.

You might have to upgrade to CB 1.4 also.

13 years 1 month ago #158908 by cte2087
I was using the rounded template, but you may remember that there was some weird glitch in the profile tab of the subscriptions that was screwing up the display. So, I turned it off to avoid the issue. Any idea what would make the subscription graphic do that?

13 years 1 month ago #158960 by krileon
I recommend reviewing the rounded templates CSS and PHP files then making a new template or altering the default template to meet your needs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #158987 by cte2087
ould you tell me which file I will need to alter? Is it the default.php?

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #159001 by krileon
Please check folder structure until you've found the file of course. You may need to alter multiple files. It is a trial and error process. When in doubt it's easy to add an ECHO or VAR_DUMP to a PHP file then see if it shows up at registration, if it does then you've found the file. Comparing the Default template and Rounded template PHP files you could better find the differences between the two. Additionally you could use rounded and just remove some of its CSS or fix the CSS causing problems for you on profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn