FB Connect, login with FB button only

13 years 1 month ago #158878 by Adama89
FB Connect, login with FB button only was created by Adama89
Hey there I've installed CB 1.4 with FB Connect 1.3.

I would like a login module with just the facebook button (and later also the twitter button) in thisis topic apparently a solution was found but I have no clue how to use CSS styles. Could someone give me a few pointers what to edit?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #158986 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: FB Connect, login with FB button only
CSS is unreliable for a means to disable CB login, actually no means will truly work as FBC uses CB login API. Best approach is to probably edit the login module and remove the login form inputs. In addition to this you'll need a Joomla system plugin to redirect away from CBs login page to prevent login through it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn