[SOLVED] Can't Edit User???

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #160333 by ThaiM
[SOLVED] Can't Edit User??? was created by ThaiM
This is a weird one. Ever since I upgraded to CB 1.4, if I go to:

Community Builder -> User Management

and attempt to edit a user by clicking on their name or checking off beside them and then clicking Edit, NOTHING happens! The only thing that changes is that in the address bar it appends the url with "#edit" so then my url looks like:

.....administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showusers#edit

Also, if I try to do a search or filter the list, it just takes me back to Joomla's control panel.

And here's a kicker, if I go to CBSubs and go to Paid Subscriptions -> Subscriptions and click on a user from there, then I'm able to edit them as if I was in Community Builder User Management.

Any ideas? I need this resolved asap.

Thanks!

PS - I'm on Joomla 1.5.22

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #160337 by nant

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #160338 by ThaiM
Replied by ThaiM on topic Re: Can't Edit User???
Thanks for moving my thread here. Never noticed this forum before. :)

My FireFox error console only shows warnings:

Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://secure.****.org/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/default/cbpaidsubscriptions.admin.css
Line: 247

Warning: Error in parsing value for 'background-image'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://secure.****.org/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/luna/template.css
Line: 130

Warning: Error in parsing value for 'background-image'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://secure.****.org/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/luna/template.css
Line: 151

I don't think any of those warnings are relevant.

I think it has something to do with the function "task=showusers". Got corrupt somehow maybe?

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #160437 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Can't Edit User???
Warnings are not relevant, please check for errors on the Error tab during and after clicking a users name to edit or the edit button. This would have to be a JS conflict as both (clicking user name or edit button) are entirely JS driven. You can try disabling CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolved as is likely a CB plugin conflicting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThaiM

13 years 1 month ago #160441 by ThaiM
Thank you. I will give that a try. JS conflict, gotcha.

13 years 1 month ago #160455 by ThaiM
Found it!

CB AjaxTextField 1.0 RC 1b is the culprit! I guess it's quite dated. Will get the latest one.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: drachenglut

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn