Error

Please login first

Login/Logout Redirect Not Working

12 years 2 months ago #192402 by aquadir
Login/Logout Redirect Not Working was created by aquadir
For the mod_cblogin, I have Login redirect set to go to the CB view/update profile page (planethop.com/viewupdate-profile)
And for Logout Redirection to reload the current page (used double-cross "#").

Neither Login or Logout redirect are working. They always reload to the home page (index.php).

I don't have any other redirect plugins installed.

I am using CB 1.7 on Joomla 1.5.23 and am not prepared to upgrade at this point.

Site URL: planethop.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #192508 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Login/Logout Redirect Not Working
All redirects need to be relative and non-SEF. Example as follows for profile view.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler

The below is not a valid redirect and CB will ignore it.

planethop.com/viewupdate-profile

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #192559 by aquadir
Replied by aquadir on topic Re: Login/Logout Redirect Not Working
I changed the login redirect in the CB login module to:

And logout redirect to "#" as stated in the module instructions.

Still does not work.

After login in, the user is taken back to home page - not the user profile.
After logout, the user is taken to the home page - does not reload the current page.

12 years 2 months ago #192563 by krileon

After login in, the user is taken back to home page - not the user profile.

If it's the first time the user has logged in please check the first time login redirect within CB > Configuration > Registration.

After logout, the user is taken to the home page - does not reload the current page.

Some pages it can't reload. For example their profile page it can't reload to because index.php?option=com_comprofiler is not valid for someone not logged in. Try logging out on a public Joomla article for example to see if they logout back to that page.

Please also ensure you're using CBs login module and not Joomlas.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #192614 by aquadir
Replied by aquadir on topic Re: Login/Logout Redirect Not Working
No, it wasn't the first time the user logged in.
However, even in the backend, the first time a user logs in, it is set to got to:

But this does not happen on first time logins or subsequent logins.

I'm using the CB Login module - not the Joomla login module.

12 years 2 months ago #192704 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn